Rodolfo Alcazar Portillo
Worked on multiple fields (independent researcher, musician with 30 years of professional experience, systems architect with 25 years of professional experience). Main interest is developing a conceptual thinking framework to save the planet. That, because my research shows that all natural systems are logically coherent and consistent: acting wise, ecologically, generating growth, while decreasing poverty. Nature is essentially what we perceive as logical rules, and life persists only where no logical incoherences exist.
- Main site: https://ydor.org
- Physics StackExchange forum: https://physics.stackexchange.com/users/133118/rodolfoap
- Philosophy StackExchange forum: https://philosophy.stackexchange.com/users/23407/rodolfoap
- Software Engineering forum: https://softwareengineering.stackexchange.com/users/320802/rodolfoap
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rodolfoap
- Programming: https://github.com/rodolfoap